Friday, November 19, 2010

Raya Mood (9th week)

Raya raya and raya. This week I just thinking about raya, nothing else. But life as a student, we cannot run from works. After finish with the 1st module last weeks, now we had to carry on with the 3rd module. I do not know what happen to the 2nd module, why we had to do the 3rd one first. But one thing that make me relived was the rd module was less than 1st module.hahaha. (about module 3). In my head, I think that I will only finish this after raya because I don’t want my holiday interrupted by work, but then after think carefully, I think it better for me to do it start from now. Even I just do it just a little bit, but I had started and it is kind of momentum for me. Hmmm, other than the module 3, we had also need to do the task. Raya task. In a group of difference race and gender, we need to make some teaching aids with the integration of technology. As for me, I was lucky to have How Hui Sun, Goh Siaw Ling, Chin Hui Chiat, Uthaya and Mohd Asyraf in my group. They were very helpful. Thank you all. Its time for raya now. Happy Eid Fitri to all muslim and to all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment