Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh streamyx... (10th week)

Arghhh, still in holiday mood. I have many houses yet to visit and not enough “ang pau” yet.hahaha, but still, have to come. What to do. This week, we need to submit the task that we had done in group before and during raya. Even there was some problems, I still managed to finish my work. The quality? I don’t know, it depend on Puan Foziah and my group members to judge it. Hmm, actually, there are some problem for me regarding the raya task. First, internet problem. My bad luck, during the raya holiday, the internet connection at my home was frequently lost and it make me difficult to send my works to the other group members. Then, the climax is when the router was struck by lightning. Then the connection was totally lost. So to go online, I had to go to the nearest cyber café in my town, but, the problem again, there was no cybercafe open during raya. Arghhh. I went to many cyber cafes and all closed. I even lost my 8gb pendrive because of this task. Thus, to finish it,I feel very lucky. About what we do this week, we got the 2nd module, err. Want to know what, the 2nd module is just like yellow pages book, very thick. OMG. Give me strenght. Oter than that, we also been introduced to the CS3. Do you know what CS3 is? When first time heard about it, I thought it was a game or console, jut like PS3. But actually it was a version of Adobe Photoshop. So this week, we learn on how to use the CS3. It was very complicated because there was many items and button we need to remember. So, that all I wanna share with you all, bubye. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment