Monday, August 30, 2010

Module oh module~ (6th week)

Shocked and surprised when we been handed the 1st module. My rm20 flew away from my wallet, actually i borrow from Husni bcoz dun have enough money..hahaha..OMG, thick like yellow pages. That's why Puan Foziah told us we will only be busy with the modules before that, no wonder. phew, i feel like crying. Lazy and lazy and lazy, but what to do. We had to. Maybe we'll learn something good from the module. What we are going to do with the module is to follow all the steps in it, comments on the part which we don't understand and produce another module (our own module).

I can remember some faces of my friends, wide eyes, open mouth and stress when handed the modules. Then i thought, oowh, not me alone =p..Again i thought, if i keep mumbling and stress about it, then it will never finish. So i started to work on it. After hours and class over, i only managed to finish a few, but i can continue it at home.
After gone through the module day by day, i can see the progress..haha..Actually, i learnt some knowledge about softwares, encoding things and others. Some things in the module i had never use and hear before. BUT, all the softwares i downloaded make my laptop like hell, loaded with viruses and slow..noooo=(..Luckily i have my friend who can format my laptop.=)..the end

No comments:

Post a Comment